On This Page Download Symphony V130 Stock firmware Rom (Flash File) from the direct link here. And follow the flashing instructions to learn how to flash stock roms. If you notice the link given on the link below or not working, post it in the comments section so that we fix and update.
In this article you’ll learn how to download the official Symphony V130 firmware or stock ROM Firmware for your computer. You can use this flashing to update the firmware file on your mobile. All kind of Flashing tools originally developed by the companies which were linked to the device’s hardware and maintained in-house, also Android Phones repair centers to fix common mobile device problems.
Now you can solve the same kinds of problems such as: software errors, Bootloops & soft-brick situations. First of all you’ve to download the software onto your computer and install the Symphony V130 flash file. Wait, flashing is going on. It’s just need one click before the flashing is underway. The developers also work on rooting applications and recovery images with the software but if you already changed that’s ok.
Now if back to stock Android on the device, they might give a hint flashing the firmware yourself instead of accepting the over-the-air updates. The flashing tools like as Android Phones flash tool are always computer applications. Most of times you can choose of what flashing tool that you want to use, like as: Symphony V130 stock ROM.
What is Firmware Flash File?
The firmware or flash file is an OS that runs your device. Yes, it’s like our PC’s Windows operating system. It’s a software and your device dead without it. Remember, your device is body but firmware life. Flashing new firmware helps your device in your potential way. It will be like the new bought phone of your device. So, if you have a problem with your phone then it’s a solution. Then Flash is a firmware that matches your device model
The following issues will be resolved by Symphony V130 official Flash file.
→ Problems missing file. → Quickly Flexible LCD. → Ram’s slow performance. → Your phone works slow. → Finally your phone hang logo. → Also Unwanted monkey / sexy virus. → Actually, your phone’s lights are late. → The complete problem of phone storage. → Finally unfortunately App has been stopped. → When the phone shows Black and White LCD. → As can be seen Automatically restart your phone. → Automatically install the application on your phone. → While unfortunately app has been stopped android.
What is build Number
It’s a version of a program that is a build, in context of programming. As a rule, a build is a pre-release version and is marked by a build number instead of a release number. Repetition (Repeat) Build is an important part of the development process. Build number very important for your device. Before flashing China phone, the build number should match,Otherwise your device will look damaged.
Download: Symphony V130 Stock ROM Flash File
Build Number:V130_HW1_V7 Android Version:-7.0 Nougat Rom Size:-1.2GB Zip:-Without Password
How to Install Symphony V130 Stock ROM step by step:
1. Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer.If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
2. Download Stock Rom (pac) for your Android Device.
3. Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.After extracting you will be able to see following files.
4. Now,oprn Upgrade Download.exe.
5. Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched,connect your Android device to the computer (make sure device is switch off)
6. Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer,click on the Load packed Button and add the .pac file(stock rom which comes as .pac).
7. Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool,click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
8. During the flashing process your will restart automatically.Once flashing is completed,you will be albe to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
Yes, you’re done. That’s all about installation process of Symphony V130 Stock ROM. Thanks for your patience and happy working. You can see the related Symphony i95 article
Back Up Data: If you’re flashing new firmware files on your smartphone then you have to backup your data like as: image, music, videos, documents and so on. But sometimes you need to restore the contacts and applications from your backup.